Original End of the Aliens Script


I found the extended version of the original end of the Aliens script.  Its almost as if they had the next sequel planned at that point. Check it out.

Newt: Are we gonna sleep all the way home?

Ripley: All the way home.

Newt: Can I dream?

Ripley: Not a great idea.

Newt: Why not?  We killed the Queen, didn't we?

Ripley: Yes we did, honey. But however incredibly unlikely, the Queen was able to place either an egg or a facehugger on the Sulaco, despite clearly having nothing of the kind anywhere near her when she stowed away. And why would she?

Newt: Dunno. It also seems like by now, we would have been face-hugged, doesn't it?

Ripley: You'd think, honey.  Hard to believe its been wandering around unnoticed while we've prepared for our hypersleep for an unspecified amount of time. Its going to wait til we're safely asleep and cause us to crash on a prison planet of all things.  I'm gonna have to shave my head because of lice.

Newt: Oh Ripley, no.

Ripley: I'm afraid so honey.  And whatís worse, is that all that effort I put into rescuing you from that wretched planet, was for nothing.  Absolutely waste of time. Hicks too. You both will die in the crash caused by the facehugger that impossibly climbed aboard despite all that smoke and fire - not to mention having the forethought of going up in a damn elevator.

Newt: Ripley, stop kidding around.  that's a terrible story that only a complete idiot would come up with. A lot of time and love was put into what we have.  Your real daughter died of cancer while you were in hypersleep for 57 years. Now you have me and your life has come full circle in a way.  You can adopt me if you want. And Hicks, well he could even possibly be your new husband. And Bishop can come over whenever he is better.

Ripley: I wish that were true. I bet Casey could have come up with a better story.  I mean, two month old Jonesey vomit would have made a better story, ya know?

Newt: Gross, Ripley!   Who's Jonesey?

Ripley: Oh, my cat.  That poor cat will never see me again either.  God knows who will take care of him, probably just get put to sleep.

Newt: What a horrible future awaits us. Sounds like a really bad, thoughtless and offensive movie plot, a real slap in the face.

Ripley: I'll say.  Well, sleep tight. All least for a little while.

Newt: Affirmative.

 




Comments

Popular Posts