Dirty Harry Alteration

Classic Movie Review: 'Dirty Harry' (1971) - mxdwn Movies
Sadly, with Elmer Fudd's gun removal, and now Gone With The Wind being pulled from viewership, the next victim is the classic Clint Eastwood movie "Dirty Harry". His character has been renamed to Unkempt Harry. Here is a snippet of the new script being used to alter the original film, digitally.

The thug sits on the ground, as Unkempt Harry approaches him.  The thug goes for his phone, when Harry pulls out his and shows it to him. He smiles, warmly.

UNKEMPT HARRY
I know what you're thinking. Did he insult me six times or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is social media here on my iPhone, the most powerful platform for political bullshit in the world, and could really offend you, you've got to ask yourself one question.  Do I feel like a pansy ass? Well, do ya, punk?

The thug puts his phone down, and relaxes.  Unkempt Harry starts to walk way.

THUG
Hey. I gots to know.

Harry comes back and shows him his phone again.

UNKEMPT HARRY
I only insulted you on social media. Not in person. 
No one does that in person anymore.

He walks away, leaving the thug in near tears.

THUG
Mean old creep.

Comments

Popular Posts